RCH richfield group limited

major news jv and financing may come very soon

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Reading this mornings announcement i was struck by the fact that RCH will present its project development plan to local authorities next week. They only have a small amount of cash in the kitty and IMHO this means that they have lined up a party or parties to fund the plan. Typically in such a case the owner of the property will present to a number of deep pockets seeking development funds. This is done via a confidentiality agreement that also lays out a draft agreement subject to various due diligence. In this case RCH has completed various areomagnetic and topographic studies to place the previous drill work into a three dimensional picture to better identify the size and scope of the various targets which are currently known as B, S, A, T & K and run from East to West over a distance of 40 kms an additional area C is about 100 square kms (to the East) and now RCH says that additional areas are being pegged.

I would assume that acceptance of development terms by the local government would allow the deep pockets to confirm the terms of the final agreement. good luck to all longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.