CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To be fair BL...you are always having a shot at me and yet here...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    To be fair BL...you are always having a shot at me and yet here you are today having a poke at everyone across different Cannabis stocks. I saw what @amb005 pulled you up on on ECS, VIT , MXC

I think I know who you are, you might be a genuine bloke, but I normally avoid answering you because of the way you jab at people... but fair's fair old mate, you have recommended stocks to people yourself a few times and they haven't done so well.

I respect if you have lost, and want to occasionally warn people, but please give the constant rhetoric a miss and try and look at what you have said to others before judging someone else. You also don't have a mirror ball on the future of Cannabis, with due respect. I am glad you made a profit on VIT, but please the leave the rest of us alone.

CGB holders know what a mess we are in...whether we have lost 6 figures or $500.00 dollars it is not your place to make fun of them.

I am not and cannot tell you where to post but leave members out of it. Wish you well in your investing future and you get some of those dollars back.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.