CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

“Should he not be commenting on this stinker that he has...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919

“Should he not be commenting on this stinker that he has promoted and previously been a top 20 holder and been contracted to rather than the petulant moralising directed at other posters?

You are right...absolutely I am commenting, but not petulantly…perhaps we see politeness...differently? If I am referred to directly or indirectly, don’t I also have the right of reply?

“Seems reluctant or incapable of answering the tough questions and often deflects to personal commentary.

B., I offer you an invitation to challenge me to a debate on the forum instead of indirectly referring to me in these hidden posts. Simply take me off Ignore. I only ignore or deflect posts where posters ignore facts for their own agendas. I have street university training only with industry quals but happy to debate you on CGB. I extend a challenge to debate you fairly under HC's TOU guidelines with your questions.

Perhaps other members who support/like your posts will encourage you to step out. That is what this forum is about. You have these pressing questions, ask me directly.

Last edited by Neil1959: 09/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.