CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"The thing is Neil, weren’t you pretty much wet behind the ears...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "The thing is Neil, weren’t you pretty much wet behind the ears when you first invested into this?"

Gosh so much interest in my posts. If people only realised the more they have a dig at me, the more I need to reply and answer. Simple really. rolleyes.png

I have always enjoyed your posts iminvestor and found your viewpoint intriguing..I will take this latest post as another perspective, perhaps? An educated guess?

But to answer your question. I am no different to the 100,000's of investors who inhabit these forums that stumble across, or are made aware of a stock, day in, day out, and then post about it.

Wet behind the ears? Nahhhh! Not wet behind the ears in investing IM.

"Arrogance and a negative tone are common signs of distress I’ve found. Still, I find your involvement in this along with your posts strangely bizarre given the company’s history and present status."

Another perspective perhaps? "Arrogance and negative tone" So are you saying that about me or the whole forum? what.png I think everyone is distressed atm, IM...the Cannabis market is in a mess. many of us are in pain with losses on here. I am one of them. So I post because I keep getting called on to do so. [Fact - inferred and direct] If it is just me you are referring to, then do you have an opinion on the other posts that ridicule or chase members for their viewpoints? Genuine question.

"Strangely bizarre///" ???
    Why because I am saying that the company has failed ...going on for nearly 18 months now? Perhaps I am saying that because they have failed. I thought that was obvious..not said to flame, I just I don't understand your viewpoint on me stating facts, if that is what you are doing. Of course I will add negativity in a post about the company..I lost money.

What I can answer you with is with is: I was heavily criticized for only posting positively, now I am criticisized for saying that the company has been failing..So trying tot understand you here, Is it possible you have you been caught up in the negative bias perhaps?? (A query)...The conspiracies and false facts have been on here for many years...like the missing accrued interest, the..SMH article pointed out announcements but didn't go any further. You should be able to google under CGB- SMH.

"Stockholm Syndrome...?" Mmmm...another perspective perhaps...shareholders whom I speak with would probably disagree with you. I am more concerned about the "observed obsessions in posts focused on me as part of a post, or a full post, just because I am asking questions, or responding to people having a shot" Is there a syndrome for that, perhaps??? If someone is arrogant or flippant or rude, people wont let that pass, and I dare say neither would you. We just have to be mindful of HC's TOUs when replying.

Finishing this off...IM...c'mon ..I am not asking people to buy the stock. My Sentiment shows "None"..has done so for ages, and Position: "Hold", because I do. I have been clear of my personal situation, I have been honest with movement of my stock holdings...and I invested in it for medicine, and like all of us ..LOST! but I hope I can get some back, as I also hope for all holders even those that come after me. I hope they do very well, if it relists.

Perhaps I can suggest that you might like to focus on the stock like most people do on HC forums, and let members go about there own business. Just a suggestion, but as you mentioned a "syndrome", I will observe what happens, I guess.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.