CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Perhaps I can suggest that you might like to focus on the stock...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "Perhaps I can suggest that you might like to focus on the stock like most people do on HC forums, and let members go about there own business."

Unbelievable! This sentence followed 11 paragraphs discussing @iminvestor101 and his post.

Additionally, this poster has made 27 posts since 1 September. Most of them commenting on other posters and not the facts being presented. No other poster even comes close to the number of posts made since the beginning of the month.

Surely, at some point, there must come a realisation that over the years the arguments of contrarian posters have proved to be far more prescient than those of the pro posters. The facts enable that simple conclusion.

If ever there was a text book example of confirmation bias and how it leads people into error - I think the remaining pro posters represent that point..

"In the investing world, confirmation bias may lead people to cling to preconceived notions about their investments, while discounting information that contradicts these ideas. For example, a client whose holdings are concentrated in a specific sector or group of stocks may only absorb good news and ignore bad news regarding these investments."

https://www.schwabassetmanagement.com/content/confirmation-bias

biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.