CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Additionally, this poster has made 27 posts since 1 September....

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "Additionally, this poster has made 27 posts since 1 September. Most of them commenting on other posters and not the facts being presented. No other poster even comes close to the number of posts made since the beginning of the month."

I cannot get over posters who have such a fascination with post counting as I have sees written here...we did talk about fixations and things. I thought I did say that I was answering posts, whether it is 1, 2, 5 or 50. I have seen that written by the same posters on forums as well to reduce or restrict posting. I don't know if it is to disrupt the negative bias or confirmation bias that sometimes take over SM platforms? It can be worrying...but I don't really know the mind of the writer/s.

HC owns this platform not me, or any other poster. Gosh, as I said, I am trying to answer because I keep being referred to; I even apologised twice.

What I have noticed with posters on forums is that when counting posts become more important, than chatting about stock that is when the forum can take on a cult like status. (observation) Posts are allowed to be responded to if the intended content (inferred or stated) is aimed at a member as the post is address tagged or replied to. Am I being told or perhaps critiqued because I chose to answer posts that question me?frown.png (a query about the remark) If my post addresses another member itis because I was asked, critiqued. HC expects members to be civil as possible keeping in TOU's.

"No other poster even comes close to the number of posts made since the beginning of the month." Why does it even matter??? Quite a bizarre comment I would have thought as HC clearly allows, within reason, posters to comment as much as they like. I have seen some posters who write 27 posts in one day. rolleyes.png I think hubris was mentioned somewhere. when I see comments like this.

As IM addressed it can become quite concerning with fixations like this.. I know I was addressing IMinvestor concerns...I know I was answering or apologising to church and invited him to send more ann's.

As I said, let's focus on the stock and not the man. IM can answer for himself if he chooses.

Forums are great for strong debate, we don't need to turn them into obsessions to try and shut down any type of balance in debate.

Can we get back to discussing CGB not shadow posting about other members. Thanks.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.