CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Major opportunity Moving the Company forward, page-14

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "For example, a client whose holdings are concentrated in a specific sector or group of stocks may only absorb good news and ignore bad news regarding these investments."

I think years of negativity on forums can make even the smartest minds, at times, miss the obvious.

CGB has failed shareholders.
    CGB has let shareholders down
    CGB did not deliver for me
    I continue to communicate with CGB management for myself or with other shareholder asking for accountability.

I have been saying this for 18 months. In my post to IM I say, "What I can answer you with is with is: I was heavily criticized for only posting positively, now I am criticisized for saying that the company has been failing"

"Confirmation bias is acognitive errorthat people make when they are only willing to accept new information when it confirms what they already believe (i.e., aligns with their existing beliefs and values). People who fall into the trap of confirmation bias tend to purposefully seek out evidence that supports already solidified beliefs and purposefully reject any evidence that goes against those beliefs." Peter Watson

My posts have been showing evidence for 18 months
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.