CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Major opportunity Moving the Company forward, page-163

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "you were payed shareholder funds and employed, took signified money, not shares". (Incorrect) Signed off on official announcements with a “director” tag (media director haha)! The correct title, yes as it is written in a contract...not sure where the laugh aspect is...what.png Mate you need to read the Yearly Report not just believe the stories you are told by angry ex contractors.

As you say, everyone has the power to use the block function but I know your volunteer mod hours are appreciated and earn pts. FALSE.
    I would encourage Chris or Aussie or anyone to contact HC through the reporting system and request verification on this. I have nothing to do with individuals receiving suspensions. People do all that by themselves with their content.

Withg the 5200+ insolvencies just reported with construction fIrms etc...perhaps you can also focus your comments there too.. BL these are tough tiomes. FULL STOP.

I am curious, didn't you also do like corporate style stuff interviews for some of these privates that eventually became public companies? Did you receive shares, or discounts or payments? I dont know?? But I know you made trade recommendations. Didn't you? Many of us do these things to help people or families. I believe yur mission was to help peope as was mine.

Re my health well I was on the pension and had an opportunity to return to work to help my family and medical expenses at a time when QBL was going like a house on fire. Should i have just let my own family and health commitments suffer. I paid good bills from the 70 hours a week work I did during thew 2018 and 2019 years, I did contract work. I know you worked very hard to support your family and took opportunities too, didn't you?

Re HC moderations you will be surprised how many posts I dont report actually, but I know ahreholders who do report. You told me yourself the trouble you had to deal with with mods from other forums because of the style of posting you used, I believe. I am not swinging replies back at you But it is a bit of a tall order you calling me out on some of the accusations or allegations you make to be fair....gosh....

As you are confirming that I know you. Can I ask a question, that I am not 100 % on...didn't you also, recommend a range of stocks over the years and some of them failed?? I know you made corrections and called them out later But shareholders bought off your recommendations didn't they? I know, like me , you did a lot of research and felt you were being honest. But you couldn't stop the industry failing, as i couldnt stop CGB crashing or influence the ASX. So let's be fair hear BL.

As I said before, you probably are trying to be a good bloke calling out the rubbish too. But there are ways to go about it without attacking members. That is all I am pointing out. PLease post away freely..but try and get yur facts straight. That's all!

I was not employed I was contracted. Just as I think or may believe you were also at times with some of the privates you helped...If i am wrong there you are welcome to correct me, and I will apologise.

Yes, I was Media Director, and a Shareholder Investor Relations Representative and a HC approved representative and Business Negotiations Contractor as well. That was how the contract was written to ensure that every job was done. I was not a large firm, I was small business operator who at times engaged others to help me.

BL this is a speculative stock....at the end of the day. I invested because I was told product would be delivered and it was for a time and then failed miserably for whatever reasons

Please go ahead and write whatever you like...you can bag these guys to the cows come home. I have lost big here which means I made a bad investment decision, but I am owning it and to be fair, have lost more than probably everyone here on an indvidual basis. I didn't head to the hills with any profits.

With respect during these tough times we face, try and find some joy in your life BL...let's treasure those people we care for....I need say no more.

As I said before I wish you success in your investments.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 21/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.