CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Major opportunity Moving the Company forward, page-165

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    So much more “real” then yours because you were a corporate lap dog, you try to dodge the wasn’t an employee tag through being a “contractor”…you were payed shareholder funds and employed, took signified money, not shares. Signed off on official announcements with a “director” tag (media director haha)!And you still continued to throw more money then some make in a year back into it"

One other thing on this BL...I worked bl**dy hard for any dollar received whether cash or shares. I covered all my own expenses and the money I earned and even products I tried, did help people, including myself whether GMP certified or not. Some of that money not only went to cover my medical expenses...but also I have an ex with a terminally diagnosed illness who I also tried to support. and had hoped that CGB's Canntab would help her too.

It's time people stop picking on people. Come and live in someone's shoes for a time to respect what illness is like. That is why I am writing this now at this time I live on 2-3 hours sleep a night, and have to use a walking stick. I risked like many have and we invest in the hope some of these guys will have a miracle product with Cannabis. At least I tried to do somethinng to make a change in people's lives for the better...even if it failed...but I tried. I am not ashamed of that.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 21/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.