CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Major opportunity Moving the Company forward, page-176

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi WD,

Speaking with another shareholder this morning, and with a little bit of knowledge of how the ASX works, I would best guess, that the ASX may not allow them to relist until they produce the EOFY Report. Even if the results have been a mess we still need to know. It 'may' also be that under current mgmt the ASX will not allow them to relist or the ASX needs some sort of ironclad proof that the next deal wont fail, as well. Who knows...??? A miracle...definitely needed.

I saw the Fusspot website was down and the FB activity for Grassroots and SM has almost ground to a halt, the only thing they have left is Thailand really.

Nothing on the courtcase since April which could mean that Medcan aren't going to pursue it because of the countersuit, but that is only a best guess as well. My small involvement was over expiry date issues.

I will suppose we will know by 7:45 this evening if the ASX will even allow another extension notice given that the company has not released any financials since February, and also with another Quarterly due. The AGM will also be coming up soon...that will be interesting.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.