CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi church, I can't help thinking about what you said. I dont...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi church, I can't help thinking about what you said. I dont think it is as much a laughing stock for many of us, as much as a deep regret that we put our money into this business, and have lost it, whether it be a few hundred, thousands or worse.

For me, personally, having tried their products, when things were better, this has become a very bitter sweet journey as I saw them move away from all their Transformation agreements, against good advice. The quality was very high. I have held hope and seen it dashed over and over, but also as a businessman, having past experience as a Fortune 500 trainer, (not bragging ..stating fact) I have seen them make many mistakes, and now there is anger there, and disappointment as well. I saw them follow a young mgmt team and then pull away from a shareholder model of communication, whilst we all landed in COVID. The company has failed miserably. If there was a way that I could take it over, I assure you I would to get this boat back out to sea. (just responding honestly)..you are welcome to disagree.

Last edited by Neil1959: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.