CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I got moderated saying what I think about you" And we are all...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    "I got moderated saying what I think about you"
    And we are all under those same TOU's.

The forum is not a place to say what you think about someone, and you are wrong.
    I get that you're upset, we all are. I could have posted 50 times on the 4th of September, if I was tagged 50 times. You could have simply ignored me.

Go over to some of the Lithium stocks and look at the proliferation of posts by certain individuals. A couple guys I know post up to 30 times a day, on hot discussion days. Yeah some people get upset. But we are all in the same boat, trader. It is not do with association that I am here it is that I am shareholder like you. It is obvious that people still want to engage me. You have tagged me and church has mentioned me. Thanks church for another ann, by the way. and @Mattminton79 has tagged me. Thanks for the decent post.

So feel free to add your posts and comment all you like about the stock, but stop playing the man.

That is why posts are moderated, simple. I didn't report you.

Mattminton, I am posting as everyone seems to want to tag me. We can go days without posts then someone decides they will tag me. So I will respond. I post because I own this stock. that I am down 6 figures on, I post as a shareholder because I read a lot of misinformation posted in here. I post because shareholder friends I speak to want me to keep posting just in case this mess of a stock somehow relists.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.