CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I was very happy to see you post ann's church and the more the...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I was very happy to see you post ann's church and the more the better, actually as you are building a timeline we can all refer to. Cheers.

Did the Feldman's deliver as they hoped or promised? I think you ask a good question.

As I am aware, anyway, most of the money made, or lost, on Pennies, is around their announcements; the gamble, one might say. That is what I have read all these years I have followed/invested. Pennies have no fundamentals IMO, unlike blue chips.

I consider the following criteria for any stock when I look at it:

1. Are stock prices indicative of the sector they are in?
    2. Is there any evidence, for Explorer miners, for example, that there is progress being made to turn a tenement into a mining reality?
    3. Does the ore index of a country or globally, effect opportunities for seeking out Offtakes, and would it determine/influence when ore should be dug up and sold?
    4. Are Mining Explorers highly volatile and risky stock to invest in?
    5. What is the failure/success rate for Explorers, in general as far as staying in a stock for a holding?
    6. What is the frequency rate of C.R.'s compared to fellow miners or in this stock's case Cannabis companies?
    7. Shareholders vote on remuneration packages: How does a stock I am in compare to other's for CEO/Board remuneration?
    8. Is the stock focused on capital preservation or capital burn?

At the end of the day, church, the CEO must take responsibility for the management of their company and delivery on promises or deals whether their name is Smith, Jones or Feldman. Would you not agree?

Is the story over yet?.I hope not!
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.