CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Major opportunity Moving the Company forward, page-45

1. 1,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I stopped worrying about regulators fines after January when no fines were issued for the late half yearly i think it was, and nothing since, they are obviously working closely with regulators who seem to not require it during this period for whatever reason. There is a blackout period where directors cant say much so when they werent replying to you I wasnt going to bother.

There is a lot of reporting and anns AGM quarterly Annual ? due soon so we should possibly start to see something flow. If its a big deal and they need shareholder approval is it more cost effective to do it at the AGM? or does it need a special meeting EGM? I dont know how it all works just trying to work out some timing.

The reason im not panicking is im presuming they still have a healthy bank balance and operations are continuing. Things should be atleast ok if that is the case and the acquisition is a bonus when it happens. Im confident CGB can sell everything Thailand CBD/THC that they can get thier hands on into the global market - hopefully profitably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.