CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @jcurve, you make a good point and I 'liked' your post."Given...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @jcurve, you make a good point and I 'liked' your post.

"Given that, as you've correctly pointed out, there's no other information known by the market in relation to whatever it is they've been trying to pull off, there's no reason for them to have requested a voluntary suspension in the first place."

From a shareholder's perspective...yeah agree..But here are some other points to consider, that I and a few shareholders, who also have their money tied up, have been discussing.

What I can offer is that I do know the ASX have committees who scrutinize announcements and sometimes it can take months to make decisions dependent upon how much detail is required for "deals". Other short announcements, like dates etc., can be put through and expedited quickly. If the content of the deal is deemed 'price sensitive', then the stock will go into a Trading Halt/suspension. No ifs or buts for us shareholders, unfortunately.

This is just a guess, but as this stock is part of the Cannabis sector which has crashed wiping out billions in s/h capital, I would dare say, a guess again, that the ASX will be under its own pressure to ensure that many of these Cannabis stocks are being scrutinized more closely, and so they should..but it is hard for all of us waiting as they do this.

The other thing I know is that if any companies are slack in detail on ann's then the ASX will slap them with a "Please Explain", which has, to my, and others surprise, not occurred in 12 months with CGB, other than the 'warning to pay your fees'. So we have to wait.

The heart of your comments, though...totally with you.

Trapping investors? We all feel like it..gosh, after 12 months.. but again we dont know the discussions...

Paying salaries whilst shareholders suffer..agree with you..which is why a few of us, by the beginning of the year were contacting the company requesting just that. The CEO eventually did 4 April, 50%, and the COO stepped aside on February 24.

It has been mentioned a few times about my "holding being major". Well it has become apparent over the past few years with at least 3 things I know of that the Board has listened, when I, and a few other majors send letters regarding accountability. So I am happy to stay somewhat major, if it means that I can help other shareholders and have my vote count.

Last edited by Neil1959: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.