CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Chris, it is not just CGB that has crashed, which they did...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Chris, it is not just CGB that has crashed, which they did spectacularly, but also the whole industry of which they are a part of. @jcurve and @amb005 have been following the industry and are intimately acquainted with the abuse.

I think it is a discussion that many in here are avoiding, as they are focused on just one stock here which IMO is skewing the real story. Discussion happens for sure, when you invest in a stock, but we need to investigate what is happening to the industry as a whole, as well. Just look at the largesse and wanton destruction of over $1.5BN dollars of shareholder funds since 2017, by these 28 or so companies. How many of them are no longer operating, in suspension, sub 1 cent or in the 90+% loss category?

To me, when I see how these juniors work...if a deal is not working ..stop wasting shareholder funds and get a proper assessment for long time viability and potential for good COGS results. If isn't working then jettison it, or cut expenditure until you see what is going on. It is apparent that many of these Cannabis players are in the same boat as our company...but CGB has also failed miserably to bring their shareholders along with them to keep us informed over these past few years.

I have not commented of late as I am working proactively behind the scenes with other shareholders trying to get answers from the company with emails and phone calls. I have over 20 questions I want answers to. I aim to get them and I do care about shareholders funds, as I too, carry heavy losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.