CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks WD....all good mate. I understand people's angst when...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks WD....all good mate. I understand people's angst when they lose money, and Aussies hate losing money. But you dont see punters standing at race tracks making noise over bad tips or even tipsters, and people lose $10's of thousands on gambling , horses, football etc, every year.

SM gives anonymous posters license to vent. That is it! Some people just like to argue or stir. Human nature, I guess. But loss is loss and we can't discount that. But I do find hypocrisy a bit hard to stomach some times when getting called out on numbers of posts when those same people dont look at the pages of posts they have themselves on the 1 stock which are significantly higher than mine. But it is what it is. When a stock is up they love you...when a stock is down..they hate you..when a stock remains down..they can turn a forum into a witch hunt sometimes or try and prevent posters placing discussion (observation of HC historicals)

I post here for these reasons.
    1. I invested 6 figures in CGB and I am down 6 figures here
    2. I bought, and own, CGB products and still eat Vitahemp and Grass Roots hemp and other products
    3. I bought and was prescribed Canntab tablets, which worked, and I hope that we can get something like that back again
    4. I have offered to help to this company again , professionally, because I have qualifications to do that
    5. I speak with shareholder friends and we keep knocking on the company door. There are viewers/HC members of this stock who don't comment here that are looking for answers, any answers. If I get them I will provide them and make sure I have email records.

Last edited by Neil1959: 03/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.