CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The Directors again wish to thank our Shareholders for their...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    The Directors again wish to thank our Shareholders for their continued patience as we seek to secure
    this significant transaction for the Company’s future.smile.png

Sounds like it was a let down no show today but cool.png ( But does look like the 20/10/2023 will be the day for this announcement

1. is currently concluding detailed due diligence biggrin.png

2.additional time will be required to complete the legal and regulatory elements
    of this process as required by the ASX !! tongue.png

Now no point you guys to start posting rubbish on this forum ( The only facts are all above and they are only facts mad.png

Zess we are all in the same boat I have sent 6 emails in last year with no reply what so ever !! So what the hell been waiting 52 weeks

To wait 5 more weeks what can you say nothing ( As long as this pans out to be what Directors state !!!

Significant transaction for the Company’s future. I do believe this what we all want a chance to get our monies back & SOME I do recall when they did not pay the fees on time this was the end for all us but they paid up so we all have a chance for the above to happen and to see and witness below $$ ( After this long halt the share price goes north a bit rolleyes.png

And this are only Facts and true Facts no point you guys writing bull shit after bull ( Shame Shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.