TLS 0.26% $3.84 telstra group limited

major problems with broadband

1. 1,026 Posts.
    Hi,

For the past 2 years I have kept a daily log on all the drop-outs/outages and problems with Bigpond.If I told you how many times I have had to conact Telstra to complain I think it would blow your socks off.

If I told you the number of phone calls,emails,faxes etc., and the number of people that I have contacted you would think I was in la la land.

When the system is down I some times go to dial-up and then they try to stick me with a bill for the dial-up useage.

On page 10 of the Herald Sun yesterday(07-03-2003),it mentioned that with all this competition the public are no better off.

Problems with Telstra have been confirmed at many levels including comments from Mr.Ewan Sutherland,he is the CEO of INTUG.Even Allan Fels has recently had a swipe at Telstra.

Telstra is just starting to recognise these problems by offering some small monthly rebates for the next couple of months but what about the past 2 years and the future.With the losses made by Telstra in Asia I am sure that just a fraction of that money would have been better spent on our Broadband system here in Australia.This time I think Broadband users have sure got the wrong end of the stick and IMHO we are purely part of their R & D.

When you think of it Broadband will set you back about $950 per year for the 3GB plan and that is more than most people will pay for their council rates,water rates,health care,car insurances etc.

So far there is has been a lot of talk about improvements.Some how IMHO I think it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

Replys welcome.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.88 $3.82 $60.68M 15.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 571930 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 16927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.