CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Major Project Status?, page-13

1. 9,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I told you where I'm coming from. I'll happily see 6 cents off the back of a cobalt bubble but there is ZERO evidence that CCZ has anything remotely approaching an economic cobalt resource in the historic drilling. There is plenty of evidence that our sub competent geological consultants have found another rich stream of data to mine for invoices.

And I am very confident that they do not have a viable exploration model. The correct regional corollary is not COB it is IPT, dealing with the same alkaline formations. We should not be exploring for cobalt, we should be using the same model that IPL have developed to pursue Ni/Cu/PGE (the same elements that Squadron earlier thought were the best targets on this ground). IPL now have a serious JV over their ground with IGO and have this weak announced significant EM targeting.
    See my post at https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/59572951/single for a bit more.

The same thing is happening here as is happening at our Mt Oxide tenements where our geologists also have a broken model and are paying no attention to what is happening around them - particularly to the north/northeast neighbours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8289662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1921110 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.