CCO 5.88% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Hi All,I am a new investor here to FIJ and have been quietly...

1. 1,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

Hi All,

I am a new investor here to FIJ and have been quietly buying up over the past few days.

A few things I feel important to note that havent been mentioned specifically.

TIGHT REGISTER & CONSIDERABLE STAKEHOLDER OWNERSHIP

I refer to the September 2019 Annual report and the fact that the top 20 hold 63.57% of the register.

It’s of considerable interest that of the top 20 the majority of these are directors of the business who hold sizeable interest in the company.

Everybody is invested and the incentive level is very real for all stake holders. Directors hold 1 million, 2 million and in the case of the CEO 14 million + shares.

Also, from what I can tell the directors are accumulating stock. For example, the recently appointed Jack Lowenstein “Kinetic Growth Fund” holds circa 2.5 million shares according the initial directors interest notice.

The most recent top 20 in last years annual report stated Jack held 1.4million shares. He has added + 1 million shares between last September and a few days ago.

RECENT STOCK ACTION

In the last 4 trading sessions (inclusive of today) there have been 32,400,522 shares traded.

In the 170 trading days / 12 months 26,660,648 shares traded.

That’s an incredible volume which equates to approx. 120% more volume in 4 sessions than an entire 12 month period.

Now, remember above I mentioned to top 20 hold 63.57% of the register…

Assuming the majority of these are holding, which I bet they are as they initially subscribed at the IPO at 20c (why would they sell for less than their initial investment) then the balance of the register being approx. 36% has close to turned over in the past 4 days at an average of about 13.5c…

MARKET ANNOUNCEMENTS

For anybody researching I wouldn’t be solely relying on HC. What impresses me the most is the consistency of which FIJ sets goals and hits them. A good thorough read through their announcement history is far more valuable that digging through the threads on here.

When FIJ makes a commitment to market – it seems to follow through. They have pretty impressive track record in this regard and this is incredibly important for any company that has a bright future growth prospect.

MARKET CAP

This still a tiny market cap and could easily double and be justified based on expected future announcements and potential performance.

I have seen many a penny stock at 20 – 30mill market cap and they don’t generate any income, don’t have any proven product and don’t have any meaningful pipeline of anything.

In my opinion it might not be too long before we hit the 20 – 30 mill market cap and we generate income, have a proven product and bright future pipeline. This is without China, updated revenue numbers and anything else that may crop up soon…

CAP RAISE

This has been mentioned however my thoughts are that this will be a month or so away. It will almost certainly be announced post the China announcement and the share price above 25c.

There is no way the existing shareholders want to do another cap raise below the 20c and cause further unnecessary cheap dilution. This has been done at 9c in the past and almost certain it wont happen again.

Speaking of which, it may be possible the next cap raise will be much larger and professionally placed. Not a mere million here or there. Que, Jack Lowenstein who is tied to investment banking (read bio from the market announcement) back into the spotlight as a director. For this to happen they would want it to happen at a share placement of much higher than todays levels.

Food for thought and what might be about to come in the coming months…

Sorry if any errors above I quickly typed this up without the chance to proof read. However im sure you get the drift of where im headed with sentiment and confidence of investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.