CCO 5.88% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

MAJOR Q3/Q4 Catalysts - $14M MC (Blackmores/Coles Onboard), page-86

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Got my hands on all variations of Fiji Kava from Coles (Noble Calm, Noble Sleep, Noble Body and Noble Kava). This is my report below on anecdotal experience with the product.

As a first time Kava user, and someone that has mild anxiety, I was extremely intrigued as to how effective it would be as a natural remedy. Personally I don't usually care for products of which my owned company/shares sell, as long as there is strong fundamental analysis/demand for the product and a strong revenue growth story I am happy as an investor (fish guts going to China is the perfect example of this - couldn't catch me eating Ling Maw anytime soon, didnt hurt it one bit as an investment though). Although this was interesting for me personally as these products could be beneficial to quality of life, alongside financial gain via stock. Win win.

Context for me, I refuse to take SSRIs, although I have a prescription for one and have done for a number of years due to mild anxiety, I never wanted to go through the side effects many people report, specifically "a feeling of numbness, both to the good and bad emotions in life" of which multiple people in different friend circles had described SSRIs to be, to the point they had to change medications - a common story for users of SSRIs as many will know. I felt that trying alternatives such as traditional talk therapy alongside meditation and other products more imperative, to fix the root of the issue rather than mask it with pharma grade medications.

That means I have turned to natural remedies, specifically L-Theanine (Which is green tea extract/an amino acid that has a calming effect that lasts 6-8 hours). I have been using L-Theanine for the past 3 months every single morning without fail. It is effective in taking the edge off while not having any other impediment on your life - something after taking it daily for a couple weeks, you dont realise during the day the effects of having had it, but you definitely realise when you havent had it. Which is a perfect middle ground for me, anxiety relief without feeling sedated.

Today I took the Noble Calm Kava targeted towards people with anxiety, which has Kava mixed with Rhodiola Rosea, an Eastern European herb targeting the relief of nervous system/overall health. I would describe it as 3x the strength of L-Theanine, and overall a very pleasant experience. I maintained mental clarity, while almost feeling that only 60% of the mental chatter was there (if anyone has experience with anxiety, you will be familiar with the "noise" of racing thoughts you may have in times of heightened anxiety/or just during day to day activities) of which were absent. I feel that during L-Theanine those thoughts are still there, but the edge is taken off slightly. Although this was a significantly different level of relief (why I describe it as 3x the strength).

I will be sure to take this daily for a week or two before drawing any more conclusions, although if this maintains the middle ground between reducing mental noise and not noticing it have any sedation type effects (lack of mental clarity) then I will be looking at taking this for an extended period of time for my anxiety. It has strongly reaffirmed my position as a shareholder. I strongly recommend anyone with mild anxiety to give this a try.

As for the other variations of the Fiji Kava that I purchased, I dont play sport and my gym exercise isnt intensive enough to reap the rewards of Noble Body - although I will give that to my friend who plays rugby to see what he thinks. I do struggle with sleep, so will start trialing that very soon. I hope this anecdote helps you try and envision what it feels like - although I strongly recommend you experiencing it first hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.