RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Boiler I agree with you; I think the Patent refers to DC...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Boiler I agree with you; I think the Patent refers to DC charging, as is the AC/DC conversion happens external to the vehicle, on the actual wall. Very similar if not identical to the RFT 11Kw home charger.

I think the patent regarding the concept always belonged to EFACEC and is very similar to their original except the part I have highlighted.

I'm only taking a wild guess here, but I assume this ties in somehow with the announcement dated: "26 April 2016" & "11 May 2017", respectively - hence everything is starting to line up.

"The customer, Efacec Electric Mobility (Efacec), is a leading provider of Electric Vehicle charging systems, with a global presence. Under the contract, RTP will provide services to Efacec for the development of a customised power factor correction module (PFCM). RTP will design the PFCM and will be granted exclusive rights to manufacture the product".

"The RT7e contains a recently patented input AC stage of the rectifier known as the power factor correction module (PFCM). "

EFACEC's  - Patent PCT/IB2015/056251 - 2015
    - at least one high frequency AC to DC power converter module placed in the interior back of the charger;
    - a cooling system with input and output channels placed on the back of the charger;

EFACEC's Patent 20170282729  - 2017
    a modular AC to DC converter unit comprising at least one removable/insertable high frequency AC to DC power converter module placed in the interior back of the charger.

I also came across the same thing a few days back on Linked in, not too sure what to make of it, it's an AC home charger, maybe ideal for countries with poor electricity infrastructure and probably ideally suited to motorbikes/scooters. I don't think it's a high-value item, so I didn't bother reading too far into it.

Lol, now I feel like I'm missing something.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.01K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4108525 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.