C79 2.99% $5.85 chrysos corporation limited

Yes, I was aware of the shares coming out of escrow and it will...

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Yes, I was aware of the shares coming out of escrow and it will be a good test of long term faith in the project (leaving aside the usual excuses like need to pay tax, pay out the girlfriend, mortgage, spread investments etc etc) Surely we will get a Substantial shareholder reduction in the coming weeks (my bet is Regal).
    The more I think about it, the more I come back to predictable human behaviour towards radically disruptive technology. The rump of the industry will stand back and watch what happens to the first up innovators. And for this reason alone, I think Dirk's strategy of properly bedding down the 'ecosystems' so as to ensure a good customer experience is the right one. Classic lesson from the largest and most complicated logistical exercise of all time - D Day June 6 1944 - where the very first objective (and the most difficult & costliest) was to secure the beach heads.
    I believe this exercise has taken much longer than expected, but once done (as it is in the 4 key regrions) the only extra costs are continuous improvements in the systems.
    Then there are the initial participants (willing and unwilling). I don't know for sure, but if I was charged with interpreting data from two different methodologies that are defining the characteristics of samples, I would be worried about contamination of the overall results.
    Plus, many an entrepreneur/CEO/manager of an exploration company is punting their career/future on the assay samples. I think I would be going for certainty of the 2,000 year old methodology. Much like when the chemist says "do you want to try the generic brand, its cheaper but just as good". How many of us say, as I do, "No, I will stick to the script becaus I know the certainty and advice on that one.'
    Then we've got the assay firms who are protecting their already proven profitable legacy methodologies. Its a misnomer to say fire assays are 2,000 years old, that overlooks the massive numbers of improvements over time. Plus, these firms have developed systems, infrastructure and staff required for other assays on the myriad of other minerals etc that the Phonton is not strong in. I bet many a person has said in the boardrooms 'why are we cannibalising an already profitable operation which has a backload of orders?"

C79 has a big future but WHEN...the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C79 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
0.170(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $672.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.92 $5.64 $2.367M 405.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300 $5.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.85 777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.84
  Change
0.170 ( 3.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.64 $5.92 $5.64 72118
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
C79 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.