IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Major reversal in play... My thoughts, page-46

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So here is my thoughts... its not uncommon for a large US player to be on the receiving end of share trade at the same time (someone put up a snap shot of 1m share sale at the same time - buy and sell) and take a small cut.

I have no doubt this was in relation to the US listing. I am confident that the US players are holding >5% of our market cap by now. Anyone that knows about how the funds operate, they will "force" the price down, and accumulate, then hold. Once they hold they release the blocks and the price runs.

It has been trading in a pattern that screams "professional market mover"... it will run till the "professionals" can make 100bps and we will stall at about 85c (someone had a chart that suggested this also).

At the end of the day who cares when your average buy in is 3c! that's what happens when you believe smart mouth guards are the way of the future i guess! Just been blessed with A+ leadership, and no stupid decisions (like CR in a downward US market for know reason!)

Onward and upward, looking forward to the $1 parties all around AU!

blah blah DYOR blah blah...

Happy (IHL) friday!

I LOOK FORWARD TO "VALENTINES" DAY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.