NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Who the player is, we do not know. Any suggestions would be just...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Who the player is, we do not know. Any suggestions would be just a guess, so I won't go there.

But there is some things we DO know.....

1: Your average Joe, wouldn't have $100K lying around to take an instant punt on NOR imo
    2: The sale was a pre arranged deal, as there was not that sort of volume in the sell queue. (Options appeared / Options were bought) (Another indicator of big fish as opposed to retail investor)
    3: Given they decided to buy options, we can expect the buyers break even price to be say .01c (bought at .0015)
    4: Knowing that options come with a pre determined shelf life (oct 2020) The buyer likely believes that .01c will be passed in the short term. (NOR's low cash position, will likely need more $$$ raised well before options expire should no external revenue arise) Obviously aware of this, and comfortable with it.
    5: The entire sell volume listed on market up to and including .01 is 47.9m shares. Total price: $333K Still leaving them short 19.1m shares of what they have now aquired for $100k

IMO this trade was a stroke of genius........ provided they are sure we will see the SP well past .01c soon. (Which we will imo)

The days of little creatures feeding off the fear and stress of long standing holders are over imo...... can't wait to read the "apology" for getting it wrong post they will surely have to post! Will print it, and frame it for my office! This I promise.......... and my promises mean something wink.png
    All above imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 76898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.