NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Major Reversal Incoming, page-19

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    15c can definitely be achievable if we see traction from the 2 potential partners with 500 carriers between them,
    based on DUB MC of 275M which has seemed to gain traction after its recent announcement of a patnership with cisco/incoming deals........... imagine 2 major partnerships!!!

A year ago i would have thought it was just a dream valuation, even though the SP was much higher. There was an ex holder here claiming 700% increases and that was when the SP was in the mid 2s, but then they sold at a loss and have had it in for the company since, even making numerous ASIC threats to the company - maybe the result of less company progress updates to the market.

The world VM beta Im testing is going well, plenty of updates, Ive suggested a bunch of improvements, some which have been updated and was told recently 'a lot if not all' will be incorporated into the App. Some other updates which I've noticed while testing could only be at the request of potential partners/customers IMO

Either way, big news around the corner I would say.........

happy days ahead
    GL2H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 132000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.