EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

Shamish,I work in project work for a living and there's always...

1. 60 Posts.
    Shamish,

I work in project work for a living and there's always delays, especially in foreign countries. But given the design that's proposed there is a relatively short construction duration.

During the AGM last year SE noted that the costs spent were over a period of time not 20 months up front a lot of their cash is/was held in accounts, noted that one risk SE mentioned was that US/AUD exchange rates posed a risk as they drop which is now no longer an issue.

And yes Abbott Point is a very small coal port and is to be upgraded to a much larger coal port, read the newspapers re backing from China there's a heap of information. My question to you is how many people in the local area do you know personnally and how do they keep themselves informed with big business are they attending government committee meetings and shareholder meetings, I bet not. If the coal upgrade goes ahead then they are going to need power and EWC is right there looking to provide that just as Stuart Elliott previous company CEPA provided a couple thousand megawatts worth of power supply across Asia for many years. That's his field of expertise, not just LNG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $61 5.555K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 549999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 83333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.