major sell off coming

1. 1,710 Posts.
    A major sell off of stocks across the board is coming imo as a result of poor performence in the US and dreadful profit reporting generally.

More banks particuly in Europe will surrender and there will imo be more scandals that will rock the financial world.

I see a major correction coming, starting today Monday around the world with huge sell offs.

Dow to reach 4000 by easter or shortly after and the asx all ords imo to reach 3000 also by easter and later reach a low of 2000 by years end.

This is going to get ugly folks.

IMO sell offs of more than 5 percent daily are coming as the bottom falls out of commodities, going into free fall across the board.

Energy stocks to cop a big wack as crude touches $25 by easter on the back of lack of demand the result of a huge global recession turning to depression.

Unemployment will skyrocket and already the results for December are shocking indeed.

The recent rally aws indeed a "suckers rally". Be aware these sucker rallies will occur from time to time as all indicies head for the South Pole.

Mark my words - this is going to get very ugly over the next 6 or so months.

THE ABOVE IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE AND NOT DESIGNED TO
    BAIT, TROLL, FLAME, CREATE AN ARGUMENT OR OTHERWISE CAUSE OFFENCE TO ANY PERSON WHO SO-EVER IS ENTITLED TO DISAGREE
    WITH MY OPINION AS STATED IN THE
    ABOVE TEXT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.