MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

im still round guys but haven't been posting because there...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    im still round guys but haven't been posting because there really isn't much to talk about apart from the running commentary on the share price.

Personally i think the share price means nothing especially when we only trade like 1% of the company eac day. That said MAE is one of the only spec stocks that did have good volumes today. I think the cream is settling from the left overs.

I would still like to see more news but now im confident that we have a 99% chance of pulling this off but we should be quick and act decisivel now. If we have two wells working well lets get the others goin asap.

I think any buyer now are looking for moning making assets at cheap prices for the medium - long term. I think the strongest commodities at the moment are gas, thermal coal and food stocks simply because they are mostly need items unlike Iron, oil and others which do have a large non essential consumer component built in.

I've been loading up in the last couple weeks as well as playing the short term I've bought and sold many times now lately and thankfully have managed to pick the swings most of the time. I've increased my holding and decreased my capital input so just waiting for a merry xmas.

I still dream of that 20 foot aluminium fishing boat ;o)

I also think MAE has got a lot more publicity at the moment its milestones have been mentioned in many articles and sites and i think there is a lot of new interest. Maybe Patto's has been talking it up amoungst peers god knows they and goldman must not have many other prospects on their books atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.