ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

major sellers, page-13

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Oppies looking to move under 3c

Heads looking to move under 4.5c

Will they hold- dam that Director sell...

I have called and left message. Plus sent the following 2nd email. I will post hopefully a more adequate response from the Director.

>>Dear Dr G. Cumming,

Can you please confirm the below posted on HotCopper stock forum is your response, to one of your Directors selling 50% of all his shares for approx 6.5c being $127,000?

If so, my question to you is did the Director seek your approval to make a sale now? As naturally you would know the market would take a Director selling 50% of all his shares as negative sentiment from an insider.

Are you able to provide a better response to the Directors sale? Also are any of the Directors going to convert their free options in the near future, to the best of your knowledge? Thank you.

"In answer to your question about Directors selling I would strongly suggest that there is no reason for concern. The shares sold represent a fraction of the total number of shares held by Directors and do not reflect on either Directors? confidence in the Company or their views on the timing of future announcements. I would love to sell a small number of shares to allow me to put some butter on the stale bread I am currently eating but I haven?t done so because of the potential for negative sentiment. More can be read into these actions than is justified."

Regards,
    Geoff

Dr Geoff Cumming
    CEO

Anteo Diagnostics Limited
    Level 5, 56 Pitt Street
    Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
    Phone: +61 2 8823 3110
    Fax: +61 2 9252 8466
    Mobile: +61 417 203 021"

Regards,

Jay
    Ph: XXX <<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.