ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

OrgoneAccumulator,I believe you are pretty close to the mark...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    OrgoneAccumulator,

I believe you are pretty close to the mark with respect to observations on the way this stock has been traded.

On the 14th and 15th of January this stock traded almost 125% of the paper on issue. That is just incredible.

The sheer volume of Mum and Dad daytraders left holding the baby was also incredible as per ETRADE COMSEC holdings.

Fundamentaly this sharp appreciation in share price may have been warrented with the revenue/profit potential of this stock giving it genuine earnings valuations.

However these valuations are very rarely determined and pumped out acurately in the initial price movement. It is almost always a death trap for daytraders. Why?

Because the dilegent investor/trader cares not about market perception, directors activities or hotcopper postings. They crunch the numbers and make and investment decision backed by a trading plan. They are more likely to wait and accumulate than rush in and get bitten.

For me this stock has a product that may very well dominate its market and send it's competition to the wall. Of course final tests and data need to support the potential and the remaining major suppliers need to endorse it by signing on. However the fact remains that if another supplier like ROCHE signs up, then the end game is written.

Do the maths people.

From where I'm sitting, if this product goes No1 in it field the numbers are staggering and the potential earnings per share blow the current share price out of the water. Remember earnings per share normaly represents a fraction of the share price.

Now a little reality check for those that want to draw an arrow at a certain director.

For what reason would you be a Director if at no stage is it acceptable to take some cash to the bank. Have they all done it. NO!

The speculative market is void of buyers enmass at the moment as the broader market undertakes its correction.

Based on its technicals, low volume sell off and potential upside of success, this looks like a screaming BUY at the moment.

PS,
    I'd suggest the etrade holdings have plumeted.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.