ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Come on Kent, you purchased your Oppies for an Averaged of 3.6c,...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Come on Kent, you purchased your Oppies for an Averaged of 3.6c, then 1.2c to exercise.

So you have lost 1c, not gained.

That is a loss of over 20%, similar to the loss that I got went converting the Oppies.

Point is it is not always the best play to convert negative Oppies on volitile small caps. So it was a 5 grand lesson to be learnt.

I am disliking the claims that people are only making money on this stock. As I am 100% positive that it has burnt investors like myself.

DUE PRIMARILY TO the Director selling...

I have sent many emails to Geoff and am still to gain a response. I have left 3 messages, yet still to get a call back...

I concede that the current DOWn sentiment would have retraced this stock to approx low 5s, but the Director has killed sentiment for now- IMO.

In terms of needing the $127,000- yer right that 50% of all his shares he just happened to NEED to offload at a far higher price. $20,000 cashed in is forgiveable, 50% cashed in is opportunistic trading by an insider,

Now the SP is near half the price. Thank you very much ADO Management- Good job... :((

Changing sentiment to NONE, as I do not know what the hell is going on- same as all other investors I suspect.

Not happy with this sell down at a critical time of finding a stable support level.

Not happy Jan...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.