CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

major share holder, page-2

1. 2,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Canescot this is still a high risk investment, there are alot of positives and a great growth story but you are right $15m can get wiped quickly.

I remember a company called compass CMR that had everyone excited, debt free, a chines partner providing funding, off take agreements a large resources and at teh phase of constructing a mine to become a producer adn eevryone was wwaiting for the company to be re-rated as a producer. Unfortunately what happened afterwards is the $50M in the kitty was blow in a flash due to cost blow outs, the plant construction was a disaster, funding opportunities disappeared in a flas and teh company went into a downward spiral into administration, alot of investors lost a lot of money and were burnt through that fiasco

So lets not underestimate teh inhert risks that are present and hence the upside opportunity. With CCC i have confidence in teh board and teh Mashala team taht has been inherited, true value will be unlocked providing DT can deliver the next mines on time and on budget

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.