LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

Alligator - If I were you, I wouldn't get all huffy and puffy...

1. 15 Posts.
    Alligator - If I were you, I wouldn't get all huffy and puffy about me since I do not consider myself a ramper of LUM. (at least not anymore)

I am not real please with the performance of this share. I am even more unimpressed with sell-off of a major shareholder not being announced. No point complaining about it now. Even if ASIC investigate, it wouldn't benefit me. Its not like they refund losses to shareholders.

The only reason why I haven't sold it is that it isn't worth my while (although I am kicking myself for not bailing when it was in the 80s). I hold quite a lot of LUM, but at this price, it just isn't worth selling.

The price has plummeted so much that I cant foresee it falling that much further. There is a chance that 4TS deal may get signed (although it has been pretty damn quiet!!) and a price recovery is guarantee if this damn deal gets signed.

I can't see LUM falling past 20 cents, but if 4TS gets signed, the share price will shoot over 40-50 cents. Risking 5 cents for the chance of gaining 15-25 cents is certainly worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.