MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

major shareholder., page-7

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I have a few thoughts on this.

ie,

1. If a major buys at market within the existing pool of 477Million shares extra Money in the bank for MEO is $0 and arguably no increase in SP the way it has been easily manipulated.

2. Say a major buys 30M@60 cents in a CR MEO banks 18M and gives itself just that little extra security and flexibility for other irons in the fire. Shares increase to 507Million

Quick calc. 477M @58.5 cents = $279Market cap pre CR.

After CR with same market cap of $279M SP dilutes to 55 cents.

They may be banking on the potential SP spike with Songa on site counteracts the negative dilution and basically the Share price is not effected and they get 18M in the kitty. If the deal is credible the boys have pulled off another smart deal.

Whilst it may not be seen by some as a short term benefit these guys are looking at 2015+.

I work for a top 20 ASX listed company and we have plans in place for 2020 and trust me you don't have to be a top 20 business to have the smarts, but you do have to have a plan.
    As mentioned in an earlier post at the AGM Jergen spoke about the 3 Ps'. 1.People, 2.Process and 3.Projects

The first 2 and a half minutes of his presentation was dedicated to his people. Well worth the effort as a business is only as good as its people.

The next 10 or so minutes was about 2 & 3.

I suggest this deal is all about 2 & 3??

They have a project in mind and are now going about the process to allow it to happen.

I reckon we'll be ok?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.