MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Major transaction/voting power shift in MJP

1. 334 Posts.
    New Zealand Venture Investment Fund informed the ASX on the 23rd of December 2015, that as of 15th of December 2015, it became a major shareholder of MJP. Prior to this transaction, this company did not feature among the top 20 shareholders. This transfer occurred off-market and the 18,420,333 shares were obtained from No 8 Ventures. No details about the financial arrangements regarding this transaction were made public. MJP’s Annual report states that on the 31st of August 2015, No 8 Venture was the 2nd largest shareholder with 46,891,060 shares, or 19.09% of voting rights. It has not been made public how many MJP shares remain with No 8 Venture.

The managing Director of No 8 Ventures is Jenny Morel, who is also a Non-Executive director of Martin Aircraft Company.

Given that this transaction was published on the ASX website, the Commsec website & on Hotcopper, it is unclear why it does not appear on MJP’s own website under INVESTORS/ASX ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Disclaimer:
    Although I am a major MJP shareholder and in frequent contact with MJP, I have no direct intention of talking the share price up or down. However, I am extremely interested in what is and/or is not being reported to all shareholders of this company and what might be going on behind the scene.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.