GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Major Trend Change, page-16

1. 33,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    You must have heard of the word 'sentiment'. A serious bout of Ebola would be preferable to owning gold or silver at the moment, they've found a cure for Ebola.
    Gold is bouncing off about 1170, it can't break out above, which seem to me to mean lower lows, the enthusiasm just isn't there, all the 'crises' that goldbugs said would drive gold to the next solar system have all turned out to be fizzers.

I have no idea how much money's come out of precious metals and gone into the stockmarket, but I'll bet it's heaps, and stockmarkets show no sign of slowing down. Might be a good end-of-year rally.

All the goldbug bullschiff about how tough things are in the world are red herrings, property values going to the next planet, unemployment down, building permits exponential, job opportunities galore for anyone that can get out bed in the morning and where I live new car sales in the last calendar month were the most for October since records began in 1975.

The stockmarkets of the world are the place to be at the moment, even the european bourses are showing signs of life.
    Last edited by Skol: 12/11/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.