SIG 1.59% $1.28 sigma healthcare limited

As a consultant to many retailers in the industry, you have hit...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    As a consultant to many retailers in the industry, you have hit t the nail on the head genericmicrobe.

Many pharmacists have sought stock from SIG competitors to alleviate their supply challenges.

Moral amongst most SIG bannered stores has hit an all time low and anger an all time high.

I expect this issue is a 6 month fix with another $10m added to the losses.

Of more concern is how SIG repair the damage and losses of their direct customers, the pharmacists who are no longer loyal to the AMCAL, Guardian or DDS branding models.

Expect no takeover offers from anywhere until the me is sorted. SP could easily drift into low 40s and as it does l am a buyer again. Holding for medium term SP recovery.

Have bought and sold SIG over 20 years and it has been kind to me when it finds itself in distress and sells off cheaply. Fundamentally, it is a reasonable business but management does something stupid every 10 years. Remember Arrow?

You need to be both brave and patient with stocks like this, but gains are nearly certain. Solid but unloved stocks in distress have been my niche over the years and this one fits the bill nicely.

GLTASH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.080B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.29 $1.26 $3.296M 2.581M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84753 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 3446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.