LYC 0.80% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

I have been saying that a bear market was soon that there has...

1. 7,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    I have been saying that a bear market was soon that there has been a rotation for nearly a year from Growth to Value stocks. That is why I sold many of my growth stocks and bought value starting last January. Lynas was my second to last sold. I have said I knew that H2 would be down but no where nearly as bad as it has been. I will again remind people where the greatest amount on PMMs are used TODAY. ICE Cars, Battery hand tools. And the fastest growing sector (still relatively small) battery operated home appliances. These are all sectors that will be hit early and hard in a major correction. Here is a video and a article from Goldman sacs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/sav...-high-says-goldman/ar-BBMXUCy?ocid=spartandhp

Any major correction will hurt near term REO demand that will hurt Lynas. JMO but a correction MIGHT put Lynas below $0.50. They will be hit from two directions both not under their control, Rapidly declining prices for NdPr and REO in general. , (all comodities will decline sharply not just REO). Growth stocks falling out of favor. Look at the last few days and ask what does negative profits in an out of favorer sector do to Lynas SP? (Sector is growth not mining or manufacturing) I still feel that Lynas has a very bright future but a 12 to 18 month correction could put that off to 2021 or 2022. There are lots of High dividend stable companies that have products not affected, nearly as much by a correction that I can invest in while we go through a correction. Food, basic drugs, Utilities, boring things like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
0.050(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.37 $6.18 $15.59M 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45099 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 9075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.