SLX 0.26% $3.89 silex systems limited

Majority Interest, page-44

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    You are right about the other LIS attempts Clliebs. Many attempts and collectively billions of research dollars around the world. None of them as good or got nearly as far as Silex . Alvis was put aside for Silex as the front runner.

As far as the commercial prospects for Silex , Cameco was convinced enough to go in with well over $100million the NRC were convinced enough after looking into it to grant GLE a construction license and the DOE enough to give them rights to the Paducah tails, well after the other LIS efforts fell . Entities like these do not do this kind of thing if they don't know how it works , if it works, is scalable or if it is a goer commercially.

And yes I'm afraid you were on this site long ago professing much knowledge and indicating that it would not be scalable. (I'd like you a lot more if you'd say yep looks like I was possibly wrong about the scalability fellas)

Sorry to say but personally I'll back what I see from the action of those kind of institutions and hear from company disclosures rather than be swayed by anonymous chat site participants pro or con.

Two facts . The Silex share price has gone down to 32.5 cents from a high of over thirteen dollars and Fukashima happened.

I'm happy to hold and wait to see what happens and enjoy reading the posts ,intelligent , fanciful or funny just as long as the BS doesn't smell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $921.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.94 $3.80 $4.921M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 36946 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.