SLX 0.26% $3.89 silex systems limited

Yep. ok Avlis you are correct and he has left the building. And...

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Yep. ok Avlis you are correct and he has left the building.
    And yeah, I'll do my own research .

Here are some excerpts from  the past posts of an anonymous poster called CJLIEBS
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 Silex-GLE 2007 - 2014 Wilmington, NC, USA Proof-of-concept demonstrated (again) Engineering scaling failed

"The Silex technology will go down in history as just another (unsuccessful) attempt to use 3rd generation laser technology for uranium enrichment. This has very little (if anything!) to do with Fukushima. "

" No laser-based enrichment process over the last 40 years has been able to take their small-scale enrichment (lab) results to commercialization. You think GLE/Silex is any different? MG's advice about "just be patient" - it's clear he is just buying more time (while blaming Fukushima) in the desperate hope for critical technical breakthroughs. "

"USEC has their ACP technology proven, together with all the scaling challenges."

"Oh, stop your BS. Honestly, you're making a fool of yourself. I have been involved (as a Scientist/Engineer) with 3 out the 7 MLIS attempts described in my recent table - including some of the more recent ones! I have clearly stated there is nothing wrong with the "technology", but you just keep on hammering on that. It is the SCALING that is (and always has been) a problem. Get that in your head, man. "

"which by the way is the reason why nobody over the last 40 years has been able to commercialize LIS. They all had the technology, but oh ... the scaling"

"MG is a good salesman, I'll give him that. Good luck to the eternal optimists. Centrifuges are back in, lasers ....... maybe in 30 years."

That's why I'm careful about chat sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $921.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.94 $3.80 $4.921M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 36946 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.