FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

DJ, if one holds onto a stock for an extended period of time (as...

1. 7,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    DJ, if one holds onto a stock for an extended period of time (as opposed to hitting the panic button and selling at the lows) it simply shows one has grasped an important fundamental of the stock market.

I.E. It's time in the market, not timing the market that matters.

Your timing is terrible - selling at the lows has made you bitter and you are now grasping at pathetic straws to try and throw cold water on a stock that has run 100% since you sold.

You only had to spend another few weeks in the market to make some hay. Why is it so difficult for you to simply admit you made a mistake and wish holders with more patience (like me) good luck? IMHO it shows a lack of maturity on your part.

Instead, you are intent on making a fool of yourself by suggesting FTE is insolvent, overvalued and due for imminent sell-down. Are these things facts? Nope none of them have quite been proven yet and none of these things are based on facts.

Keep coming back and calling FTE overvalued DJ it's actually providing an excellent contrarian indicator for the share price. The more you bleat the more green I see on the boards & the more egg I see on your face I'm afraid.

I will sell my holdings of FTE when I am good and ready and I'll bet you dollars to donuts I'll sell for over 22c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.