FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

majorly undervalued, ree company maker, page-3

1. 7,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    FTE previously traded at 22c based on preliminary drill results from B.E.N. plus the existing uranium JORC at Firawa. We didn't have huge resources to hang our hat on - the share price for explorers is based on potential, and rarely a direct "valuation" based on assets.

We have now added a second potential resource in Mauritania (A238), plus the new development of REE at Firawa.

So in terms of value, no doubt FTE shares offer better potential upside value now, as compared to when they previously traded at 22c.

Your number of 50c IMHO is way too much. I can't see FTE trading above 30c in the short-medium term. This is based on the previous highs, current market cap, and the need for capital raising in the near term.

Longer term, anything is possible but IMHO 50c (or higher) would require further good exploration results, an extension of the current resources, proving up that REE resource, plus maybe the potential for a take-over or JV developments.

My near-term price prediction is 25c-26c provided we get good drilling results from A238.

Just my 2c worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.