PCL 0.00% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Good morning All, I have attempted to contact The Directors of...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Good morning All,

I have attempted to contact The Directors of PCL no less than 6 times via telephone. On each occasion the phone is answered by an offsite secretary ( The lady told me she doesn’t work in the office)who says either everyone is busy on the phone or that nobody is in the office. I have left messages for somebody to call back all of which have been futile. Also, I have sent 4 email communications all of which have not been replied to. Given what we have at stake i find this to be grossly inadequate. Has anyone else encountered this? A permanent secretary/ receptionist should be in the office full time as far as I’m concerned ( Recent funds raised can pay for this).
    Sorry about the rant but communication is the key here. Updates as to our progression are the key here. Do any PCL shareholders live near the registered office. Is it at all possible to visit them to see what in fact is going on there. Again apologies for the rant but the way this is being handled is not professional at all. Hypothetically speaking, Chevron, Shell, Total or BP ringing through and getting an offsite secretary is not a good look imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $114.2K 5.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2660577 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 889500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.