AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

mak calling "again"

1. 521 Posts.
    4:20pm today i get another call from the MAK pr team , this time the superior offer was explained to me again along with the suggestion that i would be wise to accept as they (MAK ) would not like to see any BON holders left out when they de-list BON ?
    I asked why any holders would be "left out" i was told they would rather have the full support of BON holders.
    I then asked why they thought their offer was superior and explained that at this time converting to MAK would give my BON shares a value of 0.0495c when the UCL offer represented a value of 0.063c.
    I also explained that they could not de-list BON until they had 90%+ control so i asked them why should i accept before the end of May when it was highly unlikely that MAK would reach 90% control.
    At this stage the caller suggested i call the info line and wished me luck with my choices.

I'm no rocket scientist but this sort of marketing tactic gives me the feeling MAK are really struggling to come to grips with the whole deal and manage their own affairs at the same time.
    I would like to know where are all the MAK supporters who claimed this would be a walk in the park take over , also mutterings of announcements and off take agreements have not come to light.
    AD is doing laps of the planet talking up big and delivering nothing, kind of reminds me of our nations great leader ATM, all spin no win.
    From where i sit i see RP prices falling and MAK's bottom line getting shaved closer and closer to the limit, i have not seen nor heard of any logistics answer to MAK's mine no rail no trucking contracts , NOTHING , yet BON / UCL have proven sea bed recovery and have a logistics quote from their shipping partner of $26 USD a ton while MAK supporters are swinging in the breeze with wild estimates ranging from $100 pt down to $60 pt.
    I will be supporting the UCL blocking bid if push comes to shove. MAK have no idea what they are doing all they have done is create a mess of both BON and themselves.
    AD really needs to take his hand off whatever he is holding and put it back on the wheel and take control , or he will end up with a bad share holder back lash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.