AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

mak compared to poz, page-8

1. 692 Posts.
    I probably would have got on board but their main target zone is miles (i think 100km+) from ANY major roads, which will make logistics difficult and a slurry pipe almost inevitable even to get off the ground. They are 330km to port, so approx $330m CAPEX, plus any expenditure on laying some roads to get drill rigs to the drill sites etc. Building a pipe will also take valuable time. They will have a low OPEX though, but still... not quite yet convinced for the long term investment horizon.

POZ will have its rally (its running pretty damn hard at the mo, and well done to holders there) but they are further away from production than mak, and getting the operation up an running will be more difficult due to the location of highland plains. If POZ clears up some of these issues and sets a clear and relatively rapid timeframe to production. then it (like MAK) will be probably be a winner. My money is still with MAK however because it will be in production sooner, with lower CAPEX (and comparable OPEX). And of course timing will be the KEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3 852

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 22325766 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4110000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.