AEV 18.2% 1.3¢ avenira limited

mak is moving , page-40

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Boris ,I have been around since before MAK hit the big time .Missed the main run ,but have been in and out a couple of times .
    @ $100m for 2 of the largest deposits of phosphate in the world plus other decent assets is simply too cheap .

The grades are good ,the capital costs are do-able ,and the phosphate market is turning .

Managements plans have been delayed by the fact that the phosphate price lagged the recovery of other commodities .
    I dont hold this against them .The share price also got hammered when the government dumped the idea of a resource tax on them .
    I dont hold that against them either ,but it made it impossible for management to get away a raising without giving away 90% of their hard won asset.

The logical thing to do was wait until things turned .

Things are turning now ,and at this price the underlying assets are grossly underpriced and ripe for a takeover unless they can tie up a deal .

I also think criticism of management has been overblown when you look at many of the circumstances that were beyond there control .Not saying they are perfect mind you .

I just think MAK is well underpriced for their world class assets .
    Buy straw hats in winter they say ,I reckon its almost spring :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $98.18K 7.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1937638 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3834125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.