AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

WHy do you think i continue to hold OBK?Because as brenden puts...

1. 1,281 Posts.
    WHy do you think i continue to hold OBK?

Because as brenden puts it. "i wake up and dare to dream" I dream that one day this company does get its act together and it does turn its apparent world class resources into real revenue and growth.

My sentiment is negative as i have been here for 3-4 years i have bought low high and all in between in the hop that AD and his mates would get this right one day. Virtually every timeline has never been adhered to. And now all of a sudden a potentially profitable DSO opeartion which was their focus to get up and running for 18 months. Is no longer their priority?? Why? Good on them to make an announcement and let shareholders know this important piece of information. It was only the companies focus and pretty much the debate of why to buy MAK on here at HC for around 18-24 months as well. Just ask Saracen Denpal and co.

That is why im negative but is also why i hold OBK.

I hold in Hope and dreams nothing more nothing less!! And i hold in the hope new management come in or the ones we have are going to get this right!!

Id be very happy to sell all my shares at $1.30 though.. very happy.. any takers?? Brenden? I mean its a bargain in the long run for such an undervalued company right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.