UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Agree YT.Thought myself if the shares were been purchased by a...

1. 251 Posts.
    Agree YT.Thought myself if the shares were been purchased by a top 20 SH,then there should have been a discloser.My first thoughts were that it had to be MAK trying to consolidate it,s hold on UCL.With Wonarah been a dead duck cos of the RSPT ramifications,and the RP price not going north as was predicted,then AD really doesn,t have many options left to him to console SH,s.He has a harder task though,with the UCL board and SH,s.He basically dump the sandpiper project,after MAK,s T/O of BON.He then went on a raid of UCL,so as to stifle the project.Even after all the assurances he could manage both projects.I have a hunch though there is a bigger play afoot,from other corners,that could have a big impact on MAK.And having a positive impact on UCL.To survive the financial push thats needed to keep Wonarah going AD might just have to relinquish MAK,s hold on UCL.Will make it a one horse stable.but at least it,s alive.John Kahlbetzer and co are no fools when it comes to the RP market as stated before.They have experience and contacts throughout south-east asia,India.Jan Nul have extraction and benefication abilities for RP.And even if sandpiper doesnt beneficate,the Indians,stated at 18-27%RP,they would take it as/is.Straight off the dredge,into freighter,off to India or China.No need for major infastructure. UCL,s sp has held it value throughout the GFC and on.The same cant be said for MAK.Interesting times ahead for sure,for both companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.